Midtown Condo

Starting Price

2,350,000 EGP

New Capital,
Kids area
Wifi Internet
Security 24/7
Swimming pool
Parking
landscape
Gym
Laundry services

condo 5
condo 3
condo 6
condo 2
condo 4
condo 7
condo 8
condo 9
condo 10
condo 5 condo 3 condo 6 condo 2 condo 4 condo 7 condo 8 condo 9 condo 10

 

Midtown Condo is 30 minutes away from the center of New Cairo and 5 minutes from Al Sokhna highway. It is located on the Diplomatic Street near the Olympic and Diplomatic cities.

 

The architectural design concept is ‘a dance between harmony and movement which is physically translated through the wave-like forms of the buildings’ dynamic facades. The design’s visible rhythm will surely please you every day.

 

At Midtown Condo, everything you need will be steps away; swimming pools, barbecue areas, a music park and Midtown Condo Mall.

 

The spaces we offer range from 110 sq.m to 375 sq.m and the unit types are apartments and penthouses. The residential buildings only cover 18% of the 60-acres compound. The remaining 82% is turned into charming greenery and lakes.

inspectors eg

Extra Details

  • Down Payment

    Down Payment

    10 %

    Price

    2,350,000 EGP

  • Space m²

    SPACE

    Built Up Area: 215 m²

  • Type

    Type

    BUY

    Price

    2,350,000 EGP

  • Serial Number
  • Furnished Apartment

    No